Definition and function of the cookies
The Cookies are little files of text which contain information, and are generated in the computer or User terminal when you surf through the web place. When navigating this web you give your agreement for receiving these cookies. Through them ALIMENTOS BIOLÓGICOS OLEANDER, SA only obtains and keeps the information under the described conditions in the present Policy of cookies:
What kind of cookies we use?
According to the term of time which remain active
● Cookies of session: They are the kind of cookies designed for collecting and storing data while you access to our web and remain in the file of cookies of your navigator until you leave the page. As for example the cookies of identification.
● Persistent cookies: They are the kind of cookies in which the data continue stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a determined period of time.
According to the purpose and the entity who is managing them:
● Own cookies: They are these which we send to the computer or terminal from the own web page.
● Third-party cookies: They are these which are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page which is not managed by us, but for a collaborator company. As for example, those used by Google which installs cookies which are helping us to analyse the running of our web place and to improve the effectivity of our marketing campaigns.
● Technical cookies: They are those necessary for the navigation and the good running of our web. For example, they allow to carry out the buying process, to control the safety aspects of the web, to share contents through the social nets.
● Analyse-cookies: Those which treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and to measure and doing statistical analysis of the use which the users do of our web. For this reason, we analyse the navigation at our web page with the purpose of improving the offer of products and services which we provide. For example they are:
o The number of unique visitors of each page / section, which is used to do an inventory of the times in which the place is visited by the user, as well as the first and the last time of this visit. This helps to know the areas with more success and to increase and improve the contents, with the result that the users could obtain a more satisfactory experience and service.
● The date and hour of access to our website, with the purpose of enabling to know the time of more affluence and doing the precise adjustments to avoid problems of saturation in the rush hours.
● The source of traffic which is registering the origin of the user, the internet address from which is departing the link addressed to our web, with the purpose to help the different links and banners which are pointing to our server and which offer better results.
● Behavioural advertising cookies: are those which allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces which could be included in our web page on the basis of criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
1.1.1. Behavioural advertising cookies act in function of the behaviour (personal preferences and elections) of the users obtained through the continued observation of their habitudes of surfing, which allows developing a specific profile for showing personalised advertisements in other web places.
How can I adjust and disable the cookies?
You can adjust your navigator for being warned of the cookies reception and refuse to accept them through the activation of its managing in the navigator which allows refusing them. Nevertheless, we warn you that the deactivation of Cookies can provoke the limitation or even the impossibility of access to some of the functions of our web, as well as some of the services cannot run correctly.
For more detail about the cookies configuration in your navigator, you can ask to the "Help" menu.
We also suggest you to consult the following web places: Aboutcookies, youronlinechoices, Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance where you will find detailed explanations about how to eliminate the cookies from your computer and more general information about them.
Third-party cookies / collaborating companies
Google is offering a great number of products for helping us to manage our advertisements and web places; Google Analytics is included among them. When visiting our web site some cookies can be sent to your navigator.
These cookies can be managed from a range of different domains, included www.google.com and www.doubleclick,net in order to allow us to use of whole services to the service of Google, as a service of measurement and elaboration of advertisements reports. You can ask for more information about the kind of cookies which is using Google.